When I failed to receive the money I was sent I had to call (email or chat not offered) and the "Supervisor" Ben basically interrogated me about why I did it wrong.They put the money into an account that was not mine.

They didn't ask me to enter my account number Twice to verify. They didn't cross reference with my bank that the account was mine. They claim that the money had been delivered to an account and it is all out of there hands now. They refuse to see their security failures or their role in resolving the issue.

Additionally they told me to file a claim with Wells Fargo, the bank who has the contract with them. If I was Wells Fargo I would not do business with such an incompotant company.

Insult to injury, at the end of my call with Ben from ClearXChange he said," I didn't ask this earlier but how did you know the money was deposited into another account?" I replied, " you told me it was. You said the money has already been deposited into a good account" he replied, " no I didn't".

I was livid.

So when I asked Ben for his full name or employee number he told me he is the only Ben in the office.I'm sure Wells Fargo will love to hear that as the conversation referrence number.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of clearxchange check deposit and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1925. ClearXchange needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned clearxchange check deposit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at ClearXchange.

Had an Experience with ClearXchange?

Comments

#1192869

No idea what came of this but Wells Fargo is one of the major banks that own ClearXchange: