This is arguably the worst company I have ever dealt with in my 28 years. Let me break it down for you all, so that you may at all costs avoid using ClearXChange.

1) Their website is something out of 1997, and will not work on any normal browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE). The technology is dirt poor, and is concerning for a financial institution trying to keep your money safe.

2) The customer service is abysmal. I talked to 2 people in my time there, the last being an Ellie with call reference number 229135. She told me to do the same thing over and over and over again with the same results. All she could say is that "The site is loading on my end." when the problem was that the site wasn't loading on my end for me, or anyone else I have had try it

After not accepting to help me over the phone, and I asked to be transferred to a superior, she hung up on me. Yes, that's right, she HUNG UP on me.

I heard her trying to mumble some words to make it sound like the line was breaking up, and then was immediately disconnected with what was obviously a click of the "Off" button.

If I would have recorded the call, I would love nothing more than to upload it here for everyone to hear the arrogance and degradation in these employees voice.

Absolutely despicable service, and I'm not one to usually write reviews or get upset, but this service was on a whole different level of bad.

Even if my review is to deter 1 person from using clearxchange, I will have felt my duty has been complete, and I have saved 1 person from the pain and anguish of using this "service".

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at ClearXchange. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants ClearXchange to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by ClearXchange and clearxchange customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with ClearXchange?

Comments

Annefrank

I couldn't agree more.At least you got a referrence number.

I was told I didn't need one.And that there wasn't one.