Waited 3 business days (1 more than the required 2) for my test transactions to verify my bank account, and called customer service when they hadn't arrived.I was told to wait another day and call my bank, that the issue had never happened to them and that it would be fine.

Waited a day, called my bank, no transactions. Called back and they said they had a known issue with their trial transactions and that I needed to wait 48 more hours, but that I need not worry because of course their system would work.

So, at best, it will have taken over a week just to verify my bank account.Plus their customer service is rudimentary at best, lots of placations and telling me that it will be fine if I just wait and that I can trust them.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of clearxchange customer care from ClearXchange. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants ClearXchange to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and it takes forever. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by ClearXchange for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with ClearXchange?

Comments