Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

My tenant in a rental property started using this service through Capital One Bank.The first payment went through just fine.

The second month I got the famous email saying I needed to login and update my profile. Did what was required. Same as all the other complaints....they said my info did not match up and they could not verify my account. There is no flexibility with this retarded company.

They will not take extra steps to help you in any way. Once you are non-verifiable you are screwed.

They told me to figure out another way to get the money.Thank you so much for your help geniuses.

mmad10 wrote the review because of bad quality at ClearXchange. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100000 and wants ClearXchange to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by ClearXchange losing customers is what we strive for for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with ClearXchange?

Comments

TransactionError@clearXchange.com and post on their Twitter feed