Clarksburg, Maryland

I hate this new money transfer system.I've waited two full business weeks to receive money after registering for the new account...

and I still have NO money. I called their 800 number to inquire about the issue and was told the sender has to call in to figure out where the money is. So the sender doesn't have the money, nor do I have the money... WHY DOES CAPITAL ONE KEEP CHANGING THEIR PERSON TO PERSON BILL PAYMENT METHODS..?

THEY KEEP GETTING CRAPPIER AND CRAPPIER. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not happy with this new system.

I miss ING direct - they were the best #RIPlion #CLEARXCHANGEsux #ITwasntBROKENwhyDIDyouCHANGEit?!?!I'm so frustrated with this and don't have time to wait 20+ days to get reimbursed for money loans.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at ClearXchange. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants ClearXchange to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by ClearXchange and clearxchange money transfer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with ClearXchange?

Comments

Jersey City, New Jersey, United States #1237400

Yeah, Capital One sucks. They break what wasn't broken, & now it sucks. Looking for a new bank.

Jersey City, New Jersey, United States #1237380

Wow, I'm having the same issues & it's getting to the point that I'll be telling Capital One to shove their bank. I'm searching elsewhere.